What is Soft Play?
Soft Play is foam-padded play equipment that creates safe, stimulating and imaginative environment for children ages 0-5 years old. Soft plays encourages exploration, learning, independence, social and physical development.
What ages are appropriate for your Soft Play and Bouncy House?
The recommended ages for our softplay set-ups are 0-5 years. Our white bouncy house is suitable for crawlers up to teenagers.
How often and what do you use to clean your soft play and ball pit equipment?
Each piece of equipment is carefully cleansed and sanitized before and after every event. We use an eco-friendly disinfectant product that kills up to 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and fungus with pure-non toxic natural ingredients that are safe for all children.
Are your soft play rentals for indoor only?
Our softplay rentals are commercial grade for both indoor and outdoor use. Outdoor events are possible with weather permitting, as well as leveled outdoor ground. (Grass must be cut short)
What areas do you deliver to?
-Posh Portable Play CT LLC is proud to service the Fairfield County and Westchester County.
-Posh Portable Play RI LLC is proud to service the state of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Is there a delivery fee?
-Posh Portable Play CT LLC does offer free deliver for events within a 5 mile radius to the zip code 06905. Anything outside of the 10 mile radius, we charge $1 per mile each way.
-Posh Portable Play RI LLC does offer free delivery for events within a 5 mile radius to the zip code 02806. Anything outside of the 10 mile radius, we charge $1 per mile each way.
How do I book a reservation?
Please fill out contact form on our website. We are also active via e-mail, Instagram and Facebook.
Do you set up and break down?
Yes, our team will set up and break down. A $75 flat fee will be added to every reservation.
Do you require a deposit when booking an event?
Yes, a $200 deposit is required to secure your event date. Due to high demand, we do not hold dates without deposit.
Do you assemble and breakdown equipment?
Yes, we will assemble and breakdown all of our equipment on the day of your event. We will coordinate with client appropriate time frames for both setup and breakdown. Assembly and breakdown require 30-75 minutes depending on the size of your rental equipment package.
How long are rentals for?
Our soft play and white bouncy house rentals are based on a standard 4 hour single day rental. Additional hours start at $50/hr. Please communicate that you would like additional hours at the time of booking.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments through Zelle, Venmo, PayPal.
When is the final balance for my event due?
Entire balance is required 7 days prior to your event date.
Is Posh Portable Play CT/RI Licensed?
Yes, we are both licensed and insured.
Is my deposit refundable?
Deposits are non-refundable. Should there be bad weather, client will have 365 days to rebook party.
● Clients will be solely responsible for an alternative indoor location should there be bad weather.
● Parties that require stairs and elevator use will be subjected to a $50 fee
● Parties can only be rescheduled due to bad weather. Client will have 1 year to rebook event. If a client chooses to rebook for a date later than 3 months, their deposit will be forfeited and a new deposit will need to be paid for the new reservation.
● If a client books an event within 2 day of event date, a $75 rush fee will be applied.
●Parties that require pick up later than 7pm will be subjected to a $50 late pick up fee (summer)
●Parties that require pick up later than 6pm will be subjected to a $50 late pick up fee (fall & winter)
● Client is responsible for making sure the location of set up will work for white bouncy house and soft play area. Grass is to be cut short and all debris/sticks/rocks removed before Posh Portable Play arrives to set up.
● Client is responsible for locating a working electrical outlet to power white bouncy houses.
● If the location of set up is not cleared and ready to be utilized within 15 minutes of the arrival of the set up person, Posh -Portable Play reserves the right to charge you a waiting fee.
● Balls are expected to be returned to ballpit by the time of pick up.
● Posh Portable Play LLC does not provide generators for bouncy houses. It is the clients responsibilities to have an electrical outlet within 70 feet of set up area.
● Clients will be responsible for all damaged/broken equipment.
● Posh Portable Play LLC will not set up at any swimming party, or event with facepaint.
● PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
● Children must be supervised by an adult/parent/guardian while in the play area
● No shoes are allowed on mats and inflatables (play area)
● No food, drinks, sweets, or gum allowed in play area
● No running in play area
● No diving or throwing balls out of ball pit
● No equipment should be removed from the play area
● No shoving, pushing, wrestling, piling or rough play in the play area
● Play areas are designed for children under 5 years old ONLY
● No paint stain/ mess-prone (i.e., glitter, slime, messy arty, etc.) are allowed in the soft play areas
● No more than the recommended amount of players on unit at any time
● All sharp objects must be removed before play (including pens, pencils, jewelry, eyeglasses, bling on pockets etc.